NOTE: This only works on iPhones. Make sure you have the Shortcuts app installed.
Follow these easy steps.
- Download the Instagram Download shortcut: https://routinehub.co/shortcut/7823/
- Download Scriptable: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/scriptable/id1405459188
- Download a-shell mini: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/a-shell-mini/id1543537943
- Run it and confirm all the prompts
- Login to Instagram
- Tap the three dot icon on any photo or video
- Select “Share to…”
- Select Instagram Download
- Wait for progress to complete.
- Check your photo library. Done.
Need extra help? Leave a comment and I’ll assist you.
I’m not able to download from Instagram after installing the app
New video added.
Check it out on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CLtWlrIhrUu/?igshid=ngnjyyo8s0dy