Become a Barter Ambassador today
Barter is a lifestyle payments platform that features a mobile app on Android and iOS which makes sending and requesting money between friends, paying bills, and paying on Flutterwave businesses’ websites, a breeze. Barter also provides virtual dollar cards for you to buy and pay subscriptions on most websites.
Barter is a product of Flutterwave, a payment technology company which provides a payment service for merchants and payment service providers across the world.
The Ambassador program was launched to help students earn up to $1500 by simply telling their friends about Barter. The Barter Campus Ambassador Program is an exclusive community of young, smart, and influential students in leading universities across the world such as Princeton University, University of Cape Town, Ashesi, University of Nairobi, the University of Lagos and Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, naming a few. This program is created to allow students to earn money during this pandemic era but most importantly, to develop interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- How to Use SEO to Boost Your Online Visibility and Traffic
- Top 5 Digital Marketing Trends to Watch in 2023
- The Importance of Social Media Advertising in Digital Marketing
- Project Management: Agile Vs Waterfall
- How To Start a Digital Marketing Agency with Zero Budget
It does not matter if the students are first-year students or continuing students, as long as they are passionate about making life better for others, and would like to earn some money. This opportunity is currently open to students from technical to non-technical studies.
Aside from earning up to $1,500, the program also grants students the opportunity to enhance their professional development, leadership, technical and communication skills, access internship opportunities with Flutterwave or any of our clients who need interns and incorporate their own ideas and support in a creative environment.
Applications to the program open every quarter, and the first cohort of Barter Ambassadors will be selected and announced in November.
Students can apply by visiting barter.me/ambassador or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or clarifications.
All your questions, answered.
This opportunity is currently open to students enrolled in university degree programs. As an undergrad, postgrad or PhD student, you can join the Barter Ambassador program at your school, refer others, and make money.
Barter Ambassadors must be:
- Currently enrolled in a college or university in a country where you can use Barter. (See list of countries)
- Pursuing an undergraduate, postgraduate, PhD or any program spanning a minimum of 1 year.
- Passionate about business and technology.
- An active member of a number of student groups, clubs and associations on your campus.
What will Ambassadors do?
Ambassadors are required to:
Commit at least 6 months of their academic year to the ambassador program.
Commit at least a minimum of an hour per week for meetings or the training program.
Be reliable and punctual.
How you will spend your time as a Barter Ambassador
- Get other students to sign up on Barter.
- Promote barter at on-campus events when such events are held at your university.
- Spread Barter goodwill to your fellow students.
- Check with program directors periodically as communicated.
- Collect feedback and help improve Barter for our users.
What’s in it for you?
By joining the Barter Ambassador program, you will be able to:
- Enhance your professional development, leadership, technical and communication skills.
- Access internship opportunities with Flutterwave or any of our clients who need interns.
- Access mentorship by experts from Flutterwave.
- Obtain a certificate of recognition.
- Participate in special Flutterwave events and product trainings.
- Incorporate your own ideas and support in a creative environment.
- Earn money while in school.