Gain access to Hubtel API v3.4 WooCommerce Gateway Plugin which helps you integrate Hubtel payment gateway into your wordpress woocommerce installation to allow you to receive payments with mobile money and bank cards through Hubtel in Ghana.
Hubtel Payment Gateway Plugin for Woocommerce is a great plugin that enables to add Hubtel payment gateway option to your WooCommerce store. Hubtel Payment supports both Mobile Money Payment options and Bank Cards. Forked from Woo Hubtel Payment by Akin Delu to support Hubtel API v3.4.
To begin, you need to signup for a merchant account first. [Click here](https://unity.hubtel.com/account/signup)
* Add as a checkout payment option for woocommerce.
* Generate payment button and add it to any post or page.
* Filter and download payments report.
* Be notified via email whenever payment is received on your site.
* Login to your WordPress Admin area
* Go to “Plugins > Add New” from the left hand menu
* In the search box type “Hubtel Payment”
* From the search result you will see “Hubtel Payment” click on “Install Now” to install the plugin
* A popup window will ask you to confirm your wish to install the Plugin.
* Click “Proceed” to continue the installation. The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
* Click “Activate Plugin” to activate it.
* Configure your “Hubtel Payment. See below for details.
To configure the plugin, go to **Hubtel Payment > Settings** from the WordPress left hand menu.
* Enable/Disable – Check the box to enable or disable Hubtel Payment for your woocommerce store.
* Title – Allows you to determine what your customers will see on this payment option when on the checkout page.
* Description – controls the message that appears under this payment option field on the checkout page. Here you can list the types of cards you accept.
* Client Id – Enter your hubtel API Key
* Secret – Enter your hubtel API secret (Note App API User secret not unity developer secret – refer to troubleshooting)
* Account Number – Enter your hubtel merchant account number
* Click on Save Changes for the changes you made to be effected.
* Ensure your ‘site icon’ is set. In your wordpress administration page go to Appearance ->Customize ->Site Identity. Find “site icon” and set the image. The plugin uses the site icon on the hubtel checkout site.
1. Follow all installation instructions and warnings.
2. If you get the “request cannot be completed” error message during checkout,
- Please ensure you have a SITE ICON and a site logo set.
- Login to hubtel portal with your mobile number, choose the business you are integrating, go to your settings (near your profile), go to “employees”, go to ‘API Users’ tab, create a new user or generate new API keys for an existing one and use the new API key and API secret in the plugin. In the payment plugin, API key = client id, API secret = secret. Add your merchant Account Number as usual and save. Done